When Can 311 Help?

Some sidewalk and street issues can be addressed quickly by making a complaint through 311. In fact, 311 is the best place to let us know your problems with potholes, blocked sidewalks, malfunctioning pedestrian walk/don't walk signals, poor street cleaning, streetlight and street sign defects, and street or sidewalk grate problems. If you have any of those complaints, call 311 or click here